Installing a plugin on WordPress is a straightforward process using the WordPress plugin directory.
Installing a Plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Access the Plugins Menu: Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the “Plugins” menu on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click “Add New”: On the Plugins page, click the “Add New” button located at the top of the page.
- Search for the Plugin: In the search bar at the top right corner, type the name of the plugin you want to install.
- Find and Install the Plugin: Once you find the plugin you’re looking for, click the “Install Now” button next to it. WordPress will download and install the plugin for you.
- Activate the Plugin: Once the installation is complete, click the “Activate” button to start using the plugin.